Teacher Quick Start
- Getting to my class
- Create a set of daily learning activities for my class - essential activity types
- Organising activities for each day
- Class webinar room
- Advanced activity types
- Liaising with parents
After logging in, you'll see a list of classes to which you have been assigned by your school administrator.
- Click the class to see the pupil view.
- Click the Learner -> Admin toggle button to go to the class edit screens.
The Welcome tab provides a space for you to add a daily welcome message for the class. See how.
Use the Content tab to add learning activities for the class. What are learning activities?
You can create different types of learning activity for the class.
Essential activity types
- Upload existing content: PowerPoint, videos, PDFS, etc. See how.
- Attach resources from the web: web pages, articles, YouTube videos, online worksheets, etc. See how.
- Write articles. See how.
- Create worksheets. Track and mark student responses. See how.
Learning activities for each class are typically organised into sets of learning experiences for each day. See how to create a three-day topic project.
Sets of daily activities are made active/inactive so that only the designated activities are presented to the class. See how.
Each virtual classroom has its own one-click webinar room where teachers and pupils can meet via web-conference to discuss and share screens in real-time. See how
Once you are familiar with the essential activity types, you might consider using some of the more advanced activities!
Advanced activity types
- Create go and do, return and report assignments. See how.
- Create a webinar/screen-share activity. See how.
- Create auto-marked exercises. Why?
- Re-using activities between classrooms. See how.
- Re-visiting activities over time. See how.
- Include resources for pupils to download. See how.
Use the built-in tools to liaise with parents, including messaging and web-meetings. See how.
Get in touch